At AfrikaOfela (Shortened from Afrika re Kaofela from the Sotho language “ We are all in Africa”) we believe that knowledge is dynamic and properly applied knowledge is key to the development of any society.
We believe that knowledge exchange, which is a corroborative of ideas, knowledge from the academic world (research and development), applied engineering knowledge (design and implementation) and Industry experience is key to unleashing Africa’s industrial, social, and economic development commencing from infrastructure, advanced extractive industries, automation industries and many more for the uplifting of the African communities and the continent as a whole.
Knowledge exchange by nature is diverse and owing to this fact, AfrikaOfela focuses its knowledge exchange in the following areas of engineering discipline:
• International Contract Management (FIDIC, New Engineering Contract, etc)
• AFCTA African Continental Free Trade Area agreement
• Water purification, waste management knowledge exchange
• Green energy systems and efficient energy sustainability
• Elements of understanding geometallurgy
• Financial modelling and sensitivity knowledge exchange.
• Metallurgical accounting best international practices
• Open-pit optimisation modelling
• 6 steps HAZOP training and knowledge exchange
• Plant operational readiness (Process Plants)
Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media
Gas & Oil